How To Import Bulk WooCommerce Attributes
This post follows the previous one, in a series of post explaining how our WooCommerce Bulk Attributes Plugin can be helpful for a shop owner. This post explain how to use this plugin to add multiple woocommerce attributes at once, easily, safely and even supporting hierarchy attributes terms
So we supposed, for this tutorial, that you have already installed WooCommerce Bulk Attribute plugin. And that it is already active. If not yet, grab your copy here.
Adding multiple attributes to Woocommerce
- Acces the plugin page at Products > Bulk Add Attributes
- You will have access to this page. The page content is organized very simply to let you use the plugin in the most convenient way.The drop down list, allows you to select the attribute under which you want to add terms in bulk. This list depend of the existing attributes you have already created in your WordPress environnement.
- So we click on “Brand & Models” which is the attribute we want to add child-terms to. Once you select an attributes, the box expand to display the form that will allow you to import your hundreds of attributes.
- Now copy and pasted your prepared list of attributes into the box “Add Attributes”. You can also type them in, and separate each value by a comma.
In our case, we have a list of Samsung cell phones models, we wanted to add under the parent attribute term designing the Samsung Brand.
- Now click on ” Add terms” Button. and the work is done in the background.
Currently 75 child attriubutes terms were added to Samsung parent term…..
- We can confirm the process by going to our Woocommerce products attributes page : Products > Attributes .
Attributes seems to be added without hierarchy support….???
Just click on the button near the arrow up at far right
That’s all for today… Hope you enjoy! don’t hesitate to send us your feedback, either here in comments, or by sending us a contact inquiry from the home page!